Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Posting and Money

I knew going into this personal challenge of keeping up with project runway would be difficult, but I never realized the financial drain. They have started with some pretty intense and not so practical challenges. I can't rewear the clothing and that makes it impractical for me right now. 2 weeks ago now for the avante garde chanllenge I choose just to sketch, because I just can't afford to make it the way I envisioned it and without that it is only a poor mans junk instead of something amazing.
 I'll be honest my costumes are selling like mad and I don't have time to even watch the show lately. Here it is Tuesday and I still haven't even watched last weeks episode. I might have to join in even later and pick up where I left off in a couple of weeks. I love that things are selling, but I'm haveing a hard time keeping up. Argh.
Just thought I would pass on the sketch I did do.

No comments:

Post a Comment